- To participate in this contest, the individual must be a university student in one of the participating universities and/or student associations who responded to the Quebec Student Union’s study on mental health. Eligible participants will receive a link to the study’s questionnaire, sent to their institutional e-mail address. To participate in this contest, the individual must provide their e-mail address and name in the form presented to them after completing the study. The individual’s answers to the survey’s questions will not be associated to their name or e-mail address in any way. Participation in the contest is free and is only valid through participation in the study.
- The participation deadlines are between October 29, 2018, and November 25, 2018 at 11:59 p.m.
- Winners will be determined by random draw.
3.1. The prizes are: twenty-six (26) gift cards with a $50 value to a store of the participant’s choosing (IGA, Métro, Sports Expert, MEC, Steam, Renaud-Bray, Archambault, etc.); one (1) gift card with a $200 value for the STRÖM spa; one (1) hammock with a $200 value; or one (1) Polaroid camera with a $200 value.
3.2. Participating student associations can choose to provide additional prizes. In such a case, the members of that association will also have a chance of winning those additional prizes.
- The contest winners will be determined on January 16, 2019, at 1:00 p.m. at the head offices of the Quebec Student Union at 6217 rue Saint-André, Montreal, H2S 2K6.
- Winners will be informed that they’ve won a prize by e-mail at the address they provided when entering the contest.
- Prizes can be claimed as of January 17, 2019 (until June 1st, 2019) between Monday and Friday, other than statutory holidays, at the Quebec Student Union’s offices, at 6217 rue Saint-André, Montreal, H2S 2K6, between 9:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m. At the winner’s request, their prize can be sent to the offices of one of the participating associations or sent by mail to an address provided by the winner.
- The Quebec Student Union, its employees, its representatives, its sub-contractors, the executives of the participating student associations, and all persons with whom these individuals are domiciled are excluded from participation in this contest.
- Disagreements over the organization or operation of a promotional contest can be submitted to the Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux du Québec (RACJ) for adjudication. A disagreement on the attribution of a prize can only be submitted to the Régie in the interest of seeking an intervention to resolve the issue.